| This is an opportunity to take what you’re learned in the classroom along with your creativity and enthusiasm by developing programs which will make a difference in peoples life’s for years to come. It will be an opportunity for you as well as to discover what your talents and skills really are, and provide you with a challenge.
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Social Work
- Special Education majors
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Community Relations/Outreach
- Non-profit Administration
Community Partnerships & Associates is always looking for individuals who are interested in giving back to the community through participation in our day program activities, such as, arts and crafts, teaching daily living skills, bowling, museums, and other outdoor activities.
Community Partnerships & Associates has been providing supportive services for the past five years and does not currently benefit from any state, federal, or private funding. Any monetary donations or donations of furniture, computers, electronic equipment, such as televisions, stereos, dvd players, video games, etc., or even passenger vans would be greatly appreciated. These donations will greatly improve the quality of service we are able to provide.
Partners In Action
Community Partnerships & Associates is currently putting together a program of Outreach/Special Projects.
- Youth Achievement Awards – annual event to recognize youth who have strived for excellence despite the obstacles they have encountered.
- Celebrating Our Achievements – annual event to celebrate people of color, recognizing entrepreneurs and visionaries who have made an impact on our community
- Professional Insights – a collaboration between city and private programs to assist future entrepreneurs
- Jazz, Art, and Business – a networking evening sponsored by Community Partnerships & Associates held at various art galleries and museums.
Community Partnerships & Associates has been developing a database to provide individuals and families with information and resources to get the help they need. This includes affordable private therapists, state, and advocacy programs. This program will be possible through the collaborative efforts of community service agencies, advocates, and future partners. There is no cost for this community service. If you would like to be included in our database and to partner with us in this effort, please call 303-598-1952.